Tuesday, June 3, 2014
NASA for Kids Web Review
NASA for Kids Website: http://www.nasa.gov
As a science teacher, I love using NASA's websites. The best part about them for me is that it contains current events that may relate to what you are teaching in class. There is an option to look at information for public use. The information provided is interesting and current. It's easy to search for information and offers additional links to other resources. There is also a selection for educators that gives teachers hundreds of resources. There are educational publications if you want your students to have specific places to go to look and gather information. There are education programs that students and teachers can sign up and participate. There are podcasts to view. I used this as a resource this year, but we were also studying the planets and the earth, space, and sun relationship. Next year I won't be teaching this content, but if I ever do then I know where to go for information and resources.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment