Wednesday, July 24, 2013
Website
The website seemed like a daunting task at first. I like the idea of using it my classroom, but it is something that really needs time spent on it putting it together. I would probably start at the beginning of the summer and create the website and start putting information on it and typing my welcome. I think the hard part is finding links to put on it, but that may just be because I don't have a curriculum I am dealing with yet. I would want to put resources, forms, letters, homework, projects, etc. This would be the place that most of my assignments and student and parent information would be so they had access 24/7. I think it would be great to make it personal too so the kids and the parents get to know me and what I stand for and what my goals are for their children. It might be nice to have each student create a page with creative projects and examples of what and how they are doing in class, so that each parent can look at what there child is doing. There is just so much I can do with this type of technology.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment