Monday, July 15, 2013

ActivInspire and Whiteboard Project

I really loved doing this project!  I think that we have learned so many great things to use in the classroom, but this is such a great way to use when you know there has to be some lecture portion.  This gives me the ability to still be interactive with the class while still being able to teach the lesson.  The students get a chance to use the board and help teach each other as well.  This activity becomes a cooperative classroom teaching tool.  I know when I was in school how much we enjoyed writing on the board and helping the teacher out, but this gives a whole different tool that can be used.  I also like how easy it is to change things around if you decide that you don't like it or you want to change the activity.  The program also gives you many options to use different teaching methods to teach the same subject.  You could use the same content and have the student do many different methods which is good for students who may learn better one way versus another way.  Love this software!

No comments:

Post a Comment