Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Favorite thing I learned in this class....

I would say that the favorite thing I learned in the class was the digital story and the interactive white board.  Science is usually just experimentation at the desk or exploring outside.  With astronomy added once again to the new curriculum, it is a great way to use these tools to exploe things not easily explored.  Also, because of the different learners that I will have in class, it is a great tool to use with kids that may learn better from computer hands on work.  It offers a visual with an interesting plot and it can be made current, especially with the digital story and music, pictures, etc.  I also think that the ease of using both of these softwares is important.  It doesn't really take too much time to put something together, especially if it's just for a portion of a lesson or review.  I was very impressed with these two projects, but I really liked learning about them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment