Tuesday, July 23, 2013
imovie/Digital Storytelling
The imovie is a great resource. I thought it would be much more difficult to put together, but it went fast once I got the storyboard down. You could really use this to teach lessons and I could use to demonstrate how to perform an experiment or show them authentic scenarios that we wouldn't be able to perform in class. Another great thing you could do with this is have the students work in groups and create imovies. Each group could create the movie and I can use it to help teach the subject and use it as an assessment tool in the end. The project can be graded with a rubric and will help some or most kids learn a different way. This learning tool would be good for those students that need to do hands on and for those that need to be creative, or those that need to learn organization. The ability to add creativity into a science class is something that has been difficult and this would enable students to put a piece of themselves into the project and learn the content at the same time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment