Wednesday, June 19, 2013
IBA
I like the idea of using a web based activity to teach a lesson. My teaching style is more of a discovery and inquiry style. Teaching science offers a variety of subjects and requires the student to do hands on activities. The use of technology can help me incorporate questions and research that require higher level thinking. I also think that its a good use of additional resources other then just using a textbook. There are so many websites that offer quality information and some that allow the students access to interactive tools and games. These are great ways to learn the required information and still have fun at the same time. I think that I just need to get more proficient in creating the inquiry based activity, but I am sure that will happen with practice and time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment